Thursday, March 19, 2009

The three food!!!

The first food is chicken testicle. The foreigner think this food is awesome. But I think that is to disgusting. I eat that only one time. I think I will not eat this anymore.
The second food chicken butt. The foreigner think that is amazing. That because he didn't eat this before. That why he can think the food is good. But I think that is no good for me.
The third food Coffin bread. The foreigner think this food is good. Though the foreigner is first to eat the food. But he still can accept this food. I never eat this before, so I don't understand what is that.

1 comment:

Ms.Kao Chinese Class said...

Hi Leon,
The coffin bread is really really delicious. You can try it in Tainan night market. By the way, it's interesting that a foreigner and a local person like you have different points of views about food.
Ms.Kao